The attached document attempts to provide a complete list of the User Requirements for a Concept Management System. With the vision of extending this system, I've attempted to define a set of features I would like to see in a Concept Management System. I know I'm going to need the basic Create, Read, Update, Delete (CRUD) features plus other standard features seen in other clients (E.g. Web Browsers).
So, the features for my Concept Management System are include the ability to define additional requirements for:
1. Starting the system
2. Shutting down the system
3. Navigation between containers managing concepts.
4. Creating and terminating concept containers.
5. Create, reading, updating and deleting concepts within a container.
6. Copy and paste.
7. Reacting to the internal state of a container.
8. and other generic features.
Feel free to use parts of this document as examples of User Requirements. Or feel free to correct my interpretation of a User Requirement.